Profile of Managing Director
- Openpower, Inc. Tokyo April 2003- present
As facilitator in learning and development for business people, crafts and delivers learning/training programs in the areas of financial literacy and business acumen.
As a part-time instructor at College of Interhuman Symbiotic Studies, Kanto Gakuin University, teaches "Logical writing" and "Critical thinking" (from Sept. 2016).
- C.E.S., Inc. (Current Visionary Express Inc.) Tokyo
Manager of Corporate Learning Business April 2000- April 2003
Developed and delivered a training program of the basic financial analysis focused for sales people.
Manager of Education and Training Business February 1997-March 2000
Developed and delivered three business-simulation training programs.
Started a training business for business people.
Manager of Business Planning and Development October 1995- January 1997
Imported and localized an entrepreneurial education program for preschoolers from Scotland.
Built a fee management system for the preschoolers’ school business.
Administered the accounting operation.
- The SEIYU, Co. Ltd. Tokyo
Business Planning Department (Headquarter) September 1991- September 1995
Conducted and analyzed a large customer survey at all stores.
Analyzed the business environment for sales planning from those sources as macro-economic and households’ consumption statistics, and competitors’ financial statements.
Sales Planning Section of OOMORI Branch Store April 1990-September 1991
Operated the in-store promotions.
- Master of Policy Studies from the Graduate School of CHUO University, Tokyo
- April 2000- March 2002,
- BA in Sociology from TOKYO University, Tokyo
- April 1986- March 1990
- BATIC* Controller Level (2012.12.16, expiry date : 2022.3.31 (updated) ) *Bookkeeping and Accounting Test for International Communication, .certified by The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Business Accounting Test* 1st Grade (March 2013) *Certified by Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- JIAL* Certified Senior Action Learning Coach (February 2010) *Japan Institute for Action Learning
- Senior Systems Administrator (January 2003)
- Japanese and English
- TOEIC 930 (January 2003)
- Pre-1 Grade of EIKEN (Test in Practical English Proficiency) (1987)
- Translated “How to Interview like a Top MBA”, 「MBA式面接プレゼン術」, EIJI Press, 2005
- Translated “A Business and Its Beliefs”, 「IBMを世界的企業にしたワトソンJrの言葉」, Eiji Press, 2004
- Translated a chapter of “Public Finance and Public Choice”, 「財政学と公共選択」, Keiso Shobo, 2003