Profile of Managing Director
- Openpower, Inc. Tokyo April 2003- present
As facilitator in learning and development for business people, crafts and delivers learning/training programs in the areas of financial literacy and business acumen.
As a part-time instructor at College of Interhuman Symbiotic Studies, Kanto Gakuin University, teaches "Logical writing" and "Critical thinking" (from Sept. 2016).
Nominated one of the eight representative directors of General Incorporated Association Jinen Management Institute since July 2019.
- C.E.S., Inc. (Current Visionary Express Inc.) Tokyo
Manager of Corporate Learning Business April 2000- April 2003
Developed and delivered a training program of the basic financial analysis focused for sales people.
Manager of Education and Training Business February 1997-March 2000
Developed and delivered three business-simulation training programs.
Started a training business for business people.
Manager of Business Planning and Development October 1995- January 1997
Imported and localized an entrepreneurial education program for preschoolers from Scotland.
Built a fee management system for the preschoolers’ school business.
Administered the accounting operation.
- The SEIYU, Co. Ltd. Tokyo
Business Planning Department (Headquarter) September 1991- September 1995
Conducted and analyzed a large customer survey at all stores.
Analyzed the business environment for sales planning from those sources as macro-economic and households’ consumption statistics, and competitors’ financial statements.
Sales Planning Section of OOMORI Branch Store April 1990-September 1991
Operated the in-store promotions.
- Master of Policy Studies from the Graduate School of CHUO University, Tokyo
- April 2000- March 2002,
- BA in Sociology from TOKYO University, Tokyo
- April 1986- March 1990
- BATIC* Controller Level (2012.12.16, expiry date : 2022.3.31 (updated) ) *Bookkeeping and Accounting Test for International Communication, .certified by The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Business Accounting Test* 1st Grade (March 2013) *Certified by Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- JIAL* Certified Senior Action Learning Coach (February 2010) *Japan Institute for Action Learning
- Senior Systems Administrator (January 2003)
- Japanese and English
- TOEIC 930 (January 2003)
- Pre-1 Grade of EIKEN (Test in Practical English Proficiency) (1987)
- Translated “How to Interview like a Top MBA”, 「MBA式面接プレゼン術」, EIJI Press, 2005
- Translated “A Business and Its Beliefs”, 「IBMを世界的企業にしたワトソンJrの言葉」, Eiji Press, 2004
- Translated a chapter of “Public Finance and Public Choice”, 「財政学と公共選択」, Keiso Shobo, 2003